Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Wish For You To Come !


Sleepless, dreamless, hopeless nights,
I wish for you to come.
To fill my eyes with tears of happiness,
and take away this glum.


I wish for you to put your hands around me,
and make me cozy and warm,
and fill my stomach with butterflies and bees,
that so gently swarm.


I wish for everything to be as it was,
having soft sleeps on the pillow of your arm.
and your face in front of me when i open my eyes,
so that morning becomes beautiful after every dark night. 




Not again, i want my dreams to end with morning light,
not again, i want feet those wet tears in my eyes.
If my believe and my love is true,
everything will happen as i wish it should. 


Loves Makes Us Dream... 
and believe that one day those dream will come true !

No comments:

Post a Comment